Transport strategy, consultancy and solutions
Industries such as Aviation and Mining are continuing to grow rapidly. To assist the aviation, mining or other industries that need
passenger transport solutions Carbridge offers consultancy services directly to airports, airlines, aviation and mining stakeholders.
Of late, the general trend has seen an increase in aviation passenger numbers. This is partly due to the increase of low cost carriers coming into the market offering air travel at discounted rates. Also, with privatization of airports globally many airports are growing in size, improving and offering new car park services and generally looking at ways of creating a bigger and better airport. These two main factors have seen passenger transfer services at airports becoming a crucial and important part of daily operations.
Mining and Contracted Passenger Transport Consultancy
Carbridge now brings its decades of contract bussing experience to the resources and contracted bussing sector. Understanding the time and cost critical nature of contract bussing services Carbridge has the operational know-how to help bring cost-savings and efficiency and safety to your organisation.
- Pre tender preparation
- Bus Service Improvement
- Operational Cost Reduction
- Passenger experience improvement and customer satisfaction improvement
- Vehicle Purchasing
- Fleet Maintenance
- Staff training
- Industrial Relations
- Operational technology improvements
Specialised Bus design and manufacture
With quality design and manufacturing to the highest standards, airport and mass passenger transport operators now have the opportunity to once again utilise a bus specifically designed for operations in safety sensitive and tight areas, greatly improving safety and efficiency.
Click here to find out more about the apron specific "Carbridge DUO".
Contact us today to talk about a vehicle to meet your requirements.
Aviation bus transport
Carbridge is Australia's largest Aviation bus company with operations at Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne Airports.
Carbridge currently employs over 250 staff and operates a fleet of over 70 airport specific vehicles both airside and landside.
Carbridge remains a family owned and operated company with the directors remaining actively involved in "day to day"" operations. Furthermore, the company directors have been operating bussing services across Australia and globally for over 45 years at times employing over 300 staff and operating bus fleets as large as 200 vehicles. Carbridge has an excellent service delivery history with every contract managed executed well above airport expectations and is a proven deliverer of costs savings to airports due to our quality management and unique understanding of airport operations
Landside Services Australia wide include:
- Public transfer services to remote carpark locations
- Public Terminal > Terminal transfer services
- Public transfer services from Terminals to Airport precinct
- Public transfer services from Airport to CBD, suburban and regional locations
- Group bus charters
- Staff transfer services from Terminals to remote staff carparks
- Staff transfer services from Terminal > Terminal
Airside Services Australia wide include:
- Airside Transfers for Public passengers from Domestic to International terminal
- Apron transfer services for regional airlines
- Apron transfer services for domestic airlines
- Apron transfer services for international airlines
- Specialised apron charters for airlines and aviation companies
- Emergency response transport
- VIP and corporate apron services
Ground services for Airlines and Airports
Carbridge has hundreds of dedicated staff working on behalf of airports and airlines. The Carbridge name has been synonymous
with high quality aviation bussing for over a decade and continues to extend the services it provides:
We can provide:
- Airside Fuelling services
- Kerbside and traffic flow management
- Airport and Aviaiton Customer Services
- Pilot and Escort services
- Aviation Cleaning
- Tarmac Marshalling and Safety services
- Trolley Management services
Easy Cart is fast becoming the preferred supplier of Luggage Trolley services. Click here to find out more about Easy Cart trolley management services.
Specialised passenger transport
Carbridge now brings its decades of experience to the corporate, resources and educational sector.
Having operated passenger transport for over 40 years, Carbridge can tailor a passenger transport solution for you whatever your needs may be.
Understanding the time and cost critical nature of contracted services Carbridge has the operational know-how to help bring cost-savings and efficiency to your organisation.
- Excellent service delivery history with every contract managed and executed well above client expectations
- A proven deliverer of costs savings due to our quality management and unique understanding of contracted transport operations
- Currently operating major transport operations in Australia's five mainland states, Carbridge is the national specialist in contracted passenger transport services.
Please contact us today for more information on how Carbridge can be part of your passenger transport solution by emailing email@example.com
Need bus transport for your corporation, organisation, employees or school? Nationwide Corporate Bussing can provide a no obligation assessment and quote for your bus transport needs. Click here to find out more about Nationwide Corporate Bussing.
Carbridge - Moving You
Carbridge continues to exceed expectations when delivering its many and varied services and is trusted by some of the world's favourite brands. Carbridge is accredited by State Governments across Australia and is a member of all major industry associations.
Our clients include:
For a specialised quote or tender:
National Service Delivery Manager:
P +61 426 502 220
PO Box 3004
Sydney International Airport
NSW Australia 2020
ACN: 050 99 342
ABN: 63 050 99 342
P + 61 2 9669 1899
F + 61 2 9669 6788
Sydney Heavy Vehicle Facility
50 Ross Smith Ave
Mascot NSW 2020
For all operational matters please contact via links and phone numbers below
P +61 2 96691899
P +61 410 608 631
P +61 433 499 239
P +61 468 475 263
P +61 410 636 426
P +61 410 636 416